Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Non-booty call at midnight?

It's okay, Chloe! I've never been to the Hamptons, either. And I've even had connections with Diddy through work! Never even been invited. So it's okay. I understand.

Watched Millionaire Matchmaker last night and WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THOSE GIRLS? Sheesh! If ever you want to talk about girls settling, that's the show for you! 25 year olds going on dates with 46 year olds? DISGUSTING! ACK! VOMIT! It was actually pretty funny, though! The old guy was naming his favorite bands (U2 and someone else I can't remember), and the girl said her favorite was Linkin Park. LINKIN PARK? Oh, please!

Anyhow, I guess I was slightly inspired by the Millionaire Matchmaker, because at about 11:55PM my guy decided to call me. No way in HELL I was going to answer that late. Now, he'd called me earlier in the evening and left a voicemail. I returned his call and left a voicemail. So it WAS his turn. But midnight? I mean, he does work late, but c'mon!

Poor guy. He did apologize and e-mailed a couple hours later. I honestly don't care. I almost picked up the phone, but that's not what a G.G. would have done now, is it?

No comments: