Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poppin' the Jamestown cherry!

Welcome to Jamestown! And look at me... already snatching up dudes! I decided to do Yahoo! Personals. Sifted through the gross "hey mami!" messages and found a half way, non-rape me and kill me kind of dude, and started talking to him. But he's a fucking Boston fan (hah.. not the band, just sports)! Shit... watch this last until April and I have to buy a pink rhinestone Sox hat, since the rules say I have to.

So the guy actually seems pretty normal and nice. We've e-mailed back and forth a few times. He asked if I wanted to grab a drink in his second e-mail to me, so I got super girly and said, "I'd love to!!" Yes, two exclamation points. I felt it was necessary. So the guy suggested grabbing drinks Saturday night after he saw his friend's play. Not too keen on that idea; sounds too like too much of a booty call. Which actually sucks, cause normally I'd probably be so into that! But my new girlfriend-girl persona (not to mention the rules) say, "NO SLUTS ALLLOWED!" At least on the first date.

Anyway, just waiting to hear back on plans for the big date! Haha... this is hilarious! Go Jamestown!

-Jessica

No comments: