Friday, January 18, 2008

All I need to know, I learned from Meredith Grey

Ok G.G's! The weekend is upon us, which means our first set of PJ dates! I guess that also means I have to get my obligatory manicure, which I no doubt will pick off in less than 24 hours. Eh, what can you do? Back to business... Cate and I were enjoying dinner at our favorite New York hotspot (how G.G is that?!) when the best thing that can happen in a New York restaurant fell right into our laps. We were seated next to the ever-popular "annoyingly-interesting-girly-conversation-girls." JACKPOT. Just what we needed for our research, plus we all know Cate is having a hard time finding a G.G sponsor. We all love our lists, so here is what we learned:

1. G.G's don't care what the reviews say, "Sweeney Todd" and "Atonement" just don't look that interesting. They want to see ENCHANTED and they don't care who knows it!

2. It is perfectly acceptable to not go out on a Thursday night if "Grey's Anatomy" is on. Meredith Grey is our lord and savior.

3. "My Dad would like totally kill me if he like ever saw me with a tattoo."

4. Never drink too much before "Grey's Anatomy," you will totally miss the subtle gentle nature of the Meredith/McDreamy relationship (absolutely not kidding on this one).

5. Seeing a midnight showing of a monster movie is definitely not a priority.

Granted these girls weren't the most posh gals New York has to offer. But it was helpful to see how much work we have in front of us. I am however, in utter shock that "Sweeney Todd" isn't a G.G fan favorite. I know there is a whole mess of blood, but I just figured Johnny Depp would cancel that out for them. He's oh so dreamy!

-chloe

No comments: