Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"No fat chicks please!"

Well kids, seeing as how its after 10pm and I am still at work, I think now is the time to address some important issues. There are 2 disturbing things I came across in my interweb-man-searching that have been bugging me all day. The first, which gave me the inspiration for this post, was under the "what I'm looking for" section of my assigned dating website. It read, "No fat chicks please." I think it was nice he was kind enough to say please. I don't need to really talk about that one anymore, just had to throw it out there. Although I do wonder what his thoughts on politics are!

The second phrase I would like to discuss is, "work hard, play hard." What does that actually mean? Doesn't everyone work hard then have a good time? I think I might need someone to explain this one to me. I am not even trying to be silly, I don't get it! I have never heard a gay man speak this way, so it can't be all guys.

As for a date update, for various reasons, things didn't happen with IB this weekend. Don't cry! New dates are being scheduled shortly. Kisses! (G.G right?)

-chloe

No comments: