Thursday, January 17, 2008

Investment Banker

Ok, so I promised before I would talk a little more about my dates for this weekend. SQUEAL! I hate to brag, but my first time at the rodeo, and I got the bull by its horns. What am I talking about? And how do I know what happens at a rodeo? I am just guessing, but anyway.....ladies and gentleman, who am I kidding? No man is reading this. Ladies, I have scored the top prize among New York single women....the INVESTMENT BANKER. He even has an investment banker name along the lines of Richard or something (have to keep identities secret), but from now on, he will be known as Investment Banker, or IB.

I personally don't get it, money thing aside. I know I won't have a single thing in common with this dude. To attempt to figure it out all I had to do was throw "dating" "investment banker" and "New York" in my handy google search bar, and voila! Hoards of articles and sites pop up about how to snag an investment banker. LUCKY ME! I even found out my boss is dating one! Everyone is doing it! Summer in the Hamptons here I come! I guess I have to make it through the first date, but I have a feeling that won't happen. Since Jess and Cate have made lists today, I don't want to be left out! (can you tell I am the youngest child in my family?) Below you will find the reasons IB and I are destined to fail.

1. No matter how hard I try to stick to the rules, at least one ounce of sarcasm will slip out. I am sure an investment banker has never seen that on a woman before.

2. I aint a blonde.

3. My rack is just average.

4. I know nothing about money.

5. Battery Park scares me. Not for the same reason as Cate. Don't mention the Statue of Liberty to her. EVER.

6. He probably dresses like this:


I don't stand a chance... why can't a shirtless man pursue me?

-chloe

No comments: